Monday, February 4, 2013

I'll Let You Know Tomorrow If I Can Still Move

It's been a little slow going around here lately. Depression has reared her nasty little head again, and the struggle has been compounded by NO MEDS because of an insurance...issue. $700 copay, anyone?

So just a quick list of some of the things I've been up to lately mixed in with some stuff I found and loved on that thingie with all the connecting tubes -

I recently got a subscription to the online workouts at barre3 and started my day with by jumping into their 28 to Great Challenge with a 40 minute workout. It took about 5 minutes for me to decide that Sadie Lincoln is my newest frenemy.

The jaunty johns post over at Whorange has me rethinking our downstairs bath. Because I've got a few hours of procrastination to fill.

I want to ask myself 'what do I want' more often (I have the biggest girl-crush on Justine Musk). And at 5:30 tonight the answer was sugary cereal because the diet portion of the 28 to Great Challenge? Not nearly enough carbs for an already cranky woman whose husband just went out of town.

I want to go to Alexandra Franzen's Write Yourself into Motion workshop in Portland SO BADLY. I'm setting the odds at about 1,000 to 1 that it will be full by the time I decide I'm worth the cash*.

Please don't tell me if the odds should be 1 to 1,000. Gambling is not one of my vices, and frankly I don't need to add it to my repertoire by doing the research and suddenly becoming enamoured of it. Things like that happen to me all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment